Tuesday, September 28, 2010

What did I get done today??

Ugh! Does anyone else have those days where it seems like you are busy all day but at the end of the day, you look back and feel like nothing got accomplished?

Today was one of those days for me!

Last night was the first night in a long time that we didnt have to set an alarm to wake up! I was so happy that we would be able to catch up on some much needed R&R but that didnt happen!! On Tylers side of the bed, his phone kept ringing all morning (his work calling) and the fire pager was going off! On my side of the bed, Parley was continuously making noise! She was either fussing or yelling at her pacifier with this cute, but not so quiet grunting all morning. Id get out of bed and as soon as I was standing over she'd break out in smile!! So adorable but, needless to say, neither of us really slept to our full potential!

We invited Crystal over for a breakfast of pancakes -with delicious Lemon-Peaches- and visited with her until about 3!! Tyler and I then went over to his parents house to mow their lawn before they came back from Sandy. While we were there Tyler discovered KITTENS that no-one knew about!! Talk about crazy! They are so adorable so of course we were there much longer than expected! We drove home, made dinner, and Lo-and-Behold.. ITS BEDTIME!!! Where did my day go? There were so many things that I had planned on crossing off of my endless
to-Do list and I wasnt able to cross anything off!!

I am crossing my fingers that tomorrow is more productive!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

hehe visiting should always be number one on a to-do list...of course I'm not sure if I'm the right person to be giving that advice, my bathroom is stacked full of totes making tinkling interesting and I've been sleeping on the couch for a few days cuz my bed is so full of crap.

About Me

My photo
In July I am going to become a MOM! I need to find a way to work from home so that I can stay home with our beautiful new baby when she comes. I have started this business and I am hoping that I can do well enough not to have to go back to work. I thank all of you who are supporting me in this and hope that this works out!