Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My time-out!!

Alright.... I knew at the very beginning of my adventure with blogspot that I would not be very good at updating. Lo and behold... I failed- HORRIBLY!! If you ask Tyler, I am in a LOT of trouble with a LOT of people for my lack of blogging. I am sorry to all of you who have been checking up on us merely to be disappointed with my blog neglect. He he he.. who would have known lol. I am sure that the next few posts will be rather random in lieu of the fact that I have a lot to catch up on and my brain doesnt always work as an organized system.. wish me luck and I hope to hear from all of you!!

3 comments:

Brittney said...

Ha ha you're so funny. Glad Tyler guilted you in to blogging again! And hey if it's to stressful catching up on everything just start blogging from today. Can't wait to read more!

Kristalyn said...

I may not be a great blogger but I have totally got you beat! Hey--get posting here Kin--how else is Wes & Coop gonna know what you guys look like since we can only get together every once in a while. They miss you. I miss you. Tell Tyler we miss him too-but don't let him get too mushy about us. I know what a cryer he can be. Just tell him we'll see him again soon...

Kristalyn said...

DEAREST MAKINLEY,
This is just a little note for your most beloved sister reminding you that you have a blogsite. And since you have that fancy camera & you will one day soon be bringing my very first niece or nephew into the world I WOULD LIKE TO SEE PICTURES OF YOU & YOUR FAMILY!! Idaho is not like the rest of the world. We have to rely on your ability to access technology to share with us!! So Please, please, please, please start blogging again. START from TODAY--don't worry about catch up!!
With all my love,
Your Sister & deprived blog viewer
Kristalyn

About Me

My photo
In July I am going to become a MOM! I need to find a way to work from home so that I can stay home with our beautiful new baby when she comes. I have started this business and I am hoping that I can do well enough not to have to go back to work. I thank all of you who are supporting me in this and hope that this works out!