Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Our Wedding

Everyone's favorite part of the night...
Watching the bride and groom forget all their manners!!

Our First Dance...


Time for a fun break with our best friends TJ and Aubrey


Ali and Emma
My absolutely beautiful and entertaining flower girls
who just happen to be two of my new nieces..


Tyler and TJ.. (his Best Man and Best Friend)
The wonderful Bridesmaids: my Sisters and my Best Friends
from left: Crystal, Brittany, Me, Kristalyn, Rebecca
My New parents!! Mike and Lori

1 comment:

Brittney said...

What the HECK?! You guys have a blog and didn't even tell me!!! Your in big trouble :)

So, so glad you have a blog. Keep updating because I will be checking often! Love ya guys!

BTW-LOVE LOVE LOVE the wedding pics. Beautiful!

About Me

My photo
In July I am going to become a MOM! I need to find a way to work from home so that I can stay home with our beautiful new baby when she comes. I have started this business and I am hoping that I can do well enough not to have to go back to work. I thank all of you who are supporting me in this and hope that this works out!