Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Getting to know Tyler and I

Tyler and I were married on June 5, 2008. He is everything that I could have ever asked for in a companion. He is so much more than my husband... he is my best friend, my confidante, my snuggle buddy, the shoulder to cry on and my hero. I admire Tyler for so many reasons and I am so thankful that we found each other!!
Tyler is a volunteer firefighter, working full time, a member of the Delta Sigma Phi fraternity at Utah State University, and recently acquired his intermediate EMT. He always has a full plate but, if you ask him, there is always room for some fun!
I am attending class at the applied college, working part-time doing in-home hospice care as a CNA, learning the ropes of being a wife and home-maker, and struggling to improve my cooking techniques to keep up with my busy husbands metabolism.
We live in an apartment with our dog Pukah who can never get enough attention. Pukah was adopted from the animal shelter about 2 months before we were married. It honestly feels as though we already have a child... only this one plays fetch and jumps all over y0u.

1 comment:

Brittney said...

You guys are so stinkin cute together.

About Me

My photo
In July I am going to become a MOM! I need to find a way to work from home so that I can stay home with our beautiful new baby when she comes. I have started this business and I am hoping that I can do well enough not to have to go back to work. I thank all of you who are supporting me in this and hope that this works out!